I visited New Mexico for the first time last week and absolutely loved it. I totally geeked out when I went to Albuquerque because I love (like, really love) Breaking Bad. I can’t wait to go back.
For this week’s 10 things, I thought I’d share my favorite purchases of 2022. Also, can we all agree that 2023 already feels better? Sigh of relief over here.
1. I found a clean foundation that I love. If you’re looking for medium coverage, a glowy finish, and SPF/skincare ingredients, you’ll love it too.
2. I was planning on putting a thrifted light fixture in my living room until I saw this jeweled flush mount. It’s really pretty and I love that it looks vintage.
3. I bought two shirts from this Etsy shop, and I’ve worn the heck out of them. Rosemary’s Baby and Goth Summer.
4. With over 4K reviews, it’s not surprising that this is the best diamond ring cleaner ever.
5. I started using Elsie’s favorite shampoo and my hair has never been happier.
6. I replaced the modern doorknobs in my 1920s home with antique-inspired doorknobs and they fit the vibe so much better.
7. The only bra I ever wear … because it doesn’t feel like one at all.
8. I use my Vitruvi-dupe stone diffuser almost every day.
9. My favorite face oil. It’s a blend of 16 different oils, and it works like a dream!
10. This air fryer—it’s so PRETTY and I love the touch screen and extra features.
P.S. Here are a few recent posts in case you missed them: